Multi-Account Trader MAT ( MAM \ PAMM ) for Metatrader5 / Metatrader4
Trade Tools FX has always been about creating quality and integrated solutions to give clients the best possible experience. We are excited to bring Multi-Account Trader MAT ( MAM \ PAMM ) as one of strongest innovative products to ever hit the Forex market.
The Multi-Account Trader MAT ( MAM \ PAMM ) is a convenient trading tool to operate multiple MT5/MT4 trading accounts simultaneously, while trading from one Master Account.
The MAT system is the first and only allocation tool to be integrated within the MT5/MT4 platform. The MAT was designed specifically for brokerages to offer their Professional Traders and Money Managers a convenient trading tool to operate multiple MT5/MT4 trading accounts simultaneously.
MT5/MT4 Multi-Account Trader MAT ( MAM \ PAMM )
MAT is the most popular TTFX software that extends your platform functionality by adding managed funds service. This solution is a must-have for attracting unexperienced traders, who wish to trade on Forex with no effort. Professional traders manage multiple traders’ accounts and excel their gains by getting commissions for every successful trade. The profits and losses are distributed in accordance with clients’ investments.
- The best plug-in for the PAMM and MAM - service
- Precise order volumes -6 fraction digits accuracy
- Real-time trades distribution with the same pricing
- All order types supported (SL/TP, Pending)
- Compatibility with other plug-ins
- Ability to check account history by traders
- Suitable for STP brokers (Bridges compatibility)
Percent Allocation Money Management (PAMM)
PAMM is a method of conducting managed account services on behalf of investors (clients) by investment managers (account managers). This process is usually facilitated by an intermediary (broker) which takes funds from the investor and enables account managers to conduct discretionary trading services either via manual trading or automated trading via EA’s (expert advisors).
What is a Multi-Account Trader MAT ( MAM \ PAMM )?
Percentage allocation management module, also known as percentage allocation money management or PAMM, is a form of pooled money forex trading. An investor gets to allocate his or her money in desired proportion to the qualified trader(s)/money manager(s) of his or her choice. These traders/managers may manage multiple forex trading accounts using their own capital and such pooled moneys, with an aim to generate profits.
Multi-Accounts Trader MAT ( MAM \ PAMM ) accounts are a simple hassle-free method for individuals to pick and choose their money managers for forex trading. With these accounts, investors benefit from profits with minimal involvement.
The TTFX MAT has the most allocation methods of any MAM or PAMM software on the market today. Utilizing the FX LITE terminal, a broker can choose which allocation methods a Master account can set for the sub accounts. Professional traders manage multiple traders’ accounts and excel their gains by getting commissions for every successful trade. The profits and losses are distributed in accordance with clients’ investments.
How Metatrader 4 Multi Account Trader Terminal works?
Multi-Account Trader Client Features:
- Allocate Trades To Multiple Sub Accounts
- Flexible Allocation Parameters – Lot, Free Margin, Percentage, Balance or Equity, and more
- Display All Trades In A Tree Structure
- MetaQuotes Approved MT5/MT4 Integration
- Trade directly from a Native MT5/MT4 Terminal
- MAT Can Run EAs On Any Number Of Accounts
- Full management control over Sub-Accounts
- Ability To Close fully or partially Individual Sub-Accounts Trades
Traders can experience the full MAT for MT5/MT4 functionality using TradeToolsFX web trader (included in the system). TTFX Web trader for MT5/MT4 is smart phone friendly.
- Increases Trading Volumes
- Full Control to Broker Over Manager’s Activities
- Intuitive Management / Trading Interface
- Quick and Hassle-Free Deployment