Tools for traders
Tools for the trader opens to the trader a wide range of opportunities for obtaining fast profits. To date, this financial platform is considered the most liquid, because the use of proven strategies allows you to increase your income in just a few minutes.
But tools for traders with maximum profit are possible only for experienced traders, beginners are recommended to train on demo accounts. After all, it is foolish to lose your deposits, hoping only for luck, when there is an opportunity to test all applications through the system of demo platform.
What is a demo account?
In other words, it is a training platform with virtual money, functionally almost identical with the real one. It is built on the same platform, it has the same underlying assets, identical instruments, and the quotes offered for trading are also presented in real time and on the same terms as those offered to traders on a real account.
The only difference is that all transactions are conducted with virtual money, which is available on any demo account when you open it.
What are the advantages of a Demo account?
Besides the fact that you cannot risk your real money, a demo account has a number of advantages:
- you can get acquainted with the features of the trading platform and the broker's offers. Having a practice area with a demo account indicates a broker's high level of professionalism, which must be considered when choosing a specific platform;
- You have a possibility to practice, to test all variants of trade, about which you have already read in the Internet or watched on video, to work out your own strategy of earnings.
The success of trading depends on several factors:
- choosing the right time frame;
- selection of necessary market conditions (trend, consolidation);
- The correct determination of the volume of a specific transaction.
This is what a demo account is for. With it you can develop your trading plan and determine the rules for entering the market.
And when you decide to go for a real account, you will have your own time-tested trading strategy.
Are there any disadvantages to trading on a demo account?
A beginner trader, practicing his skills on the training ground, gets an excellent opportunity to trade without the risk of losing his personal money. But in case of successful trades he does not get real profit as well, only the virtual deposit is increased.
In addition, those newbies that stay on the demo for more than a month can lose the "feeling of the market" because of the lack of risk. That is, due to a decrease in attentiveness and caution, deviate from the strategy, which prevents trading on the real market.