Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 API Custom Development
The custom development of API MT4 / MT5 (MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5) is one of our main specializations.
Both trading platforms are known for powerful universal functionality, and using open APIs gives brokers even greater opportunities. So, with the help of API MT4 and MT5 can be supplemented with new functions and integrated with many other technological solutions for trading. In addition, such application programming interfaces allow you to maximally adjust the terminal for the tasks you need.
Features of the API MT4 and MT5
• Creation of server plug-ins with practically unlimited working capabilities.
• Formation of detailed reports on finooperatsiyu traders.
• Creation of own utilities and customized management terminals.
• Integration of the trading platform with other trading and post-trading systems.
• Creation of personal data sources.
• Integration with all kinds of web resources.
These tools allow you to get a universal, but at the same time, maximally adapted to the needs of each broker trading platform, which has a truly impressive set of user functions.
MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 Structure API
• Report API (work with reports of trading servers).
• Server API (extension of the trading platform functionality).
• Manager API (writing own management utilities).
• Web Services API (platform interaction with Web sites).
• Gateway API (integration with other TS, used in another trading platforms).
• DataFeed API (development and translation of quotation / news flows).
MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5: description and comparison
MT4 and MT5 is a universal multi-market platform with a distributed architecture of the server, allowing you to work with assets of Forex, CFD, securities, futures. Among the main advantages - unlimited database of orders, a glass of prices, built-in order routing, support for reports in the form of HTML5-graphs, automatic compression of log files.
Despite the similar interface, MetaTrader 4/5 has a number of differences from the later version. So, there are not a number of scripts and plug-ins that are built-in automatically in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. However, there are some restrictions on the 5th version of the terminal, where some indicators and trading advisers may not work correctly.
Send an application for custom development API MT4 and MT5 - and evaluate all the benefits of working on MetaTrader platforms with open interfaces.